MN HAIL DAMAGE ROOF REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
No matter the size of hail that struck your roof, you could have hidden damage. All hail has the potential to cause shingle de-lamination and other problems, that if not addressed can cause problems with the structure and soundness of your home.
You should have your roof inspected by a professional roofing company as soon as possible, as well as taking temporary repair measures to prevent further damage.
Prime Home offers immediate storm damage roof inspections and estimates FREE OF CHARGE. Contact us immediately and get on the road to recovery!
INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESS – FILING A CLAIM
Filing a claim is the most important thing you can do to get your home back in order. You will need to know your insurance company and your policy number. Report your claim as soon as possible, even if you don’t have any more information. The sooner you report your claim the better. The more information you have about your policy, the better. Have the date and location of the damage, name of the policy holder, address of the claim, and the policy mailing address.
We have given you links and phone numbers for the most frequently used insurance companies and our recommendations to simplify contacting them. Contractors must adhere to install guidelines from the manufacturer and will typically do the roof installation the right way. At Prime Home, we have Certified Insurance Adjusters on staff to assist you with the estimation of your damage, as well as assisting in the claims filing process.
- AAA © – Customer service 1-800-332-6119
- AARP © – 1-877-805-9918
- Allstate © – 1-800-547-8676
- American Family © – 1-800-374-1111
- Century © – 1-800-878-7389
- Erie © – Call agent during business hours; call 1-800-367-3743 (5:30p- 8:00a)
- Farmers © – 1-800-435-7764
- The Hartford © – 1-800-243-5860
- Liberty Mutual © – 1-800-225-2467
- Nationwide © – 1-800-421-3535
- Omni © – 1-800-727-6664
- Safeco © – 1-800-332-3226
- State Farm © – Calls are handled by a local claims agent.
- Travelers ©- 1-800-252-4633
- USAA © – 1-800-531-8722
All insurance companies listed above are for informational purposes only. Prime Home is in no way endorsed or affiliated with these companies.